Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gotta Have It! - The Jesus Storybook Bible



I love writing about books and other products that I think are awesome. This one is no exception!

My kids have a variety of "first" Bibles, some better than others. We've been searching for a good one that we can read with them AND that they will want to explore on their own.

About a week ago, my sister posted a link on Facebook for the Jesus Storybook Bible. I checked it out and instantly fell in love. The website is totally interactive with free audio and video downloads. My kids have loved watching the weekly story video-this week, it's the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den.

Three reasons' why I love this Bible for my children:

1. The end of EVERY story, written by Sally Lloyd-Jones, points back to God's amazing plan of rescue and salvation through his Son Jesus Christ.

2. The illustrations by Jago are "Uppercase B" Brilliant!

3. The audio version of this Bible, read by David Suchet, who sounds like Zazoo (from Disney's Lion King), are incredibly attention-grabbing.

I plan on buying and using this Bible in my home very, very soon!

Check out the Jesus Storybook Bible @ www.jesusstorybookbible.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment