Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

 
Posted by Picasa

My goal was to get a great group shot with all of them looking at me and smiling. Well, I didn't accomplish the whole "looking at me and smiling" thing. However, I do feel like I did get one great shot. This picture is so representative of these kids right now. Ellie doesn't always do exactly as I ask, but she does hear me and gives me a really creative interpretation of my instructions. John Palmer is usually busy watching over his sisters making sure things are in order and taken care of. Abbie is exploring everything right now-shaking, touching, tasting, chewing, grabbing, standing, scooting.

We had a lovely Easter this year, Abbie's first. The kids looked absolutely adorable in their navy outfits (I love the nautical look for Easter.) The weather was amazing and we spent a great deal of the weekend outdoors.

Thank you Jesus for your Resurrection so that we can know you and experience an amazing life here and now AND look forward to a future with you in Heaven forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment