Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Dear 30th Birthday Fairy,

This year, for my birthday, I will ask for practical things, like money for my upcoming business conference. However, I will be turning 30, and with that many candles on the cake, I'd like to put in a few extra special requests...


1. A fabulous hair cut and color done by Stacie Snipes.
2. A new Spring/Summer wardrobe consisting mainly of cute cotton dresses, skirts, perfect tees/tanktops, and flip flops (Shopping spree at Old Navy-holla!) .
3. Dr. Pepper supply for a year.
4. A date night to the movies with my beloved.
5. Three to five straight kid-free days to sleep in, read, clean, paint, sleep, eat, shop, sleep, etc.
6. An iPhone.
7. A Flip Video.
8. A professional home organizer to help me get rid of all my piles, find a place for everything, and make it look like something out of Pottery Barn.
9. Coffee and creamer supply for a year.
10. A tropical beach vacation complete with the perfect bathing suit, the perfect book, and,of course, my Aron.

I don't think that's too much to ask for. Simple requests, really...

Sincerely yours,
The soon to be birthday girl,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. I know what I am asking for next year when I turn 30!!! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a follow up...the Bday Fairy was extremely kind to me! Lots of wonderful memories from my 30th birthday.

    ReplyDelete