Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busted!

Last night, Aron and I got the kids through the normal bedtime routine and Abbie was already fast asleep in her crib. All was calm until we started to hear....bump, footsteps, footsteps, footsteps, and then...little voices. Yes, our children share a room and were having a grand ol' time together. Aron went up first and then I heard everyone calling for me. This is what I found when I came upstairs:
 
Posted by Picasa

(Aftermath: Ellie fell asleep first, Abbie got a bottle and went down next, and John Palmer got to stay up late and watch March Madness with Daddy until he personally requested to go to bed.)

1 comment:

  1. they are all so precious! I love all of them. Seeing all those beautiful smiles just made me giggle,too..Enjoy, they grow up so fast!
    Jennifer was a hard one to get still and in her bed. Just when Sammy and I would get good and asleep she would creep into our room, shake me and say," Mommy, I just wanted you to know, I went to the bathroom!" Of course this would then lead to,"Can I get in bed with you and daddy?" By this time I would just pull the covers back and say,"Get in!"
    Now, she is getting paid back, Sam and Hannah still creep into their room! I laugh!!!!!
    Love you all!
    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete